oftentimes women might smile at cat-callers out of nervousness or pure fear because they know that if they react negatively that guy could get way scarier and even violent
it’s not a “wow i’m so flattered” smile it’s literally a “please don’t follow me home and murder me after this” smile
The next time a man starts yelling at you, cut him off and tell him you just can’t talk to him when he’s being so emotional.
I have done this and can confirm that is a LOT of fun to watch them implode afterward.
Bonus points: Tell them you think it’s cute when they get so angry.
Extra credit: Tell them to “calm down.”
Ebb & Flow - Koren Shadmi
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
Macabre statues to keep me company outside my new office.
Congratulations on the job. I didn’t know Hell was even hiring.
The faces of power.
These are GORGEOUS.
this beats the fuck out of that ‘beautified disney villains’ post that went around awhile back. oh yes please.
Yo Ursula looks a billion times more terrifying, and actually makes the Mer People’s fear of her more realistic.
Also, Jafar…I’m here for it.
… ngl i’m kinda curious about jafar’s tongue game.
URSULA!!! HELL YEAH!!!
This is awesome! They look so powerful and intimidating!
These are fantastic.